TYPO3 CMS is one of the widely used content management systems. With more and more businesses and organizations adopting TYPO3 for their websites, there has been a growing demand for TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultants who can provide their guidance and support in handling the system. Hence, we have created this guide that might help you know everything about how to become a certified consultant.
Becoming a certified consultant in TYPO3 CMS poses a huge advantage globally since this certification is recognized worldwide and gives credibility to clients and other employers looking to hire someone more knowledgeable. Also, there are multiple aspects that a consultant needs to know other than the basics of TYPO3.
Keep reading this guide to know more.
Steps to becoming a TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant
As we mentioned before, becoming a TYPO3 certified consultant requires more than just the basic knowledge about TYPO3. It requires extensive knowledge of architecture around TYPO3 and its functionality. Let us see what more is required to get certified as a consultant.
Step 1: Familiarize yourself with the TYPO3 CMS platform
The first step is to know everything there is about the TYPO3 CMS platform. It includes learning about its core features, functionality, and architecture. You can look for proper books about learning more about TYPO3 or check their official site with blog posts and more.
Step 2: Gain practical experience using TYPO3 CMS
Apart from theoretical knowledge through blogs and books, the best approach is to go with practical experience where you can test the TYPO3 platform and learn everything there. Start with a website using a content management system and try each feature to understand more.
Step 3: Pass the TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant exam
Once you are ready and have learned enough about TYPO3, you can take up the training needed specifically for the examination. Start reviewing the syllabus and see if you have left out anything while learning about TYPO3.
You can then fill in the form or sign up for the test. The most crucial part is passing the test, after which you will be a certified consultant for TYPO3 CMS.
Preparing for the TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant exam
Before you can take the exam, you need to be prepared with all the mock questions and syllabus that you might need the questions from. Here is what all you can do.
1. Reviewing the exam syllabus and requirements
You can check the official website where you can get the syllabus and requirements to take the exam. Some of the topics that might come in your exam are:
- General Basics of TYPO3 CMS
- Overview of TYPO3 and its terminology
- Possibilities and limitations of TYPO3
- TYPO3 versions and the TYPO3 development roadmap
- Administration and support
- Development Workflow
- Extensions and a lot more.
2. Study relevant documentation and resources
Apart from the syllabus mentioned on the official website, you can check out some documentation and resources available on the internet.
You can find the book TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant for a small price that covers everything you need to know. Moreover, you can even follow their blog posts and other channels where there is multiple info about the CMS platform.
3. Practicing with sample exam questions
Just like any exam, you need to practice some sample questions that might come in your exam. Look for exam questions from earlier years and the parts most asked.
Try these questions and prepare for the TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant exam.
Tips for Success
Apart from studying and learning about TYPO3, both theory and practical, we have some tips that might go a long way in the future before or after becoming a certified consultant.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in TYPO3 CMS. Make sure to follow any news or updates in the software, extensions, templates, etc., around TYPO3 through its official sites or follow the blogs on T3 Planet for the same.
- Join the TYPO3 CMS community and network with other professionals. Another very important aspect that can help you while becoming a consultant is joining a community or group that talks or discusses technology. It will help you expand your knowledge and even broaden your perspective. Furthermore, you can connect with like-minded people and learn from them.
- Consider completing additional certifications to enhance your skills and expertise. Apart from TYPO3 consultant certification, you can try getting more such certificates to learn more skills and bring excellence.
Here we are with all you need to know about the steps to become a TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant. To recap a bit on what we have discussed so far, you can choose to start preparing for the consultant examination by learning more about TYPO3, i.e., starting from the very basics.
List down all the topics from the syllabus for the certification exam and start going through them one by one so that you have left anything out. Once done, you can then apply for the exam. Apart from TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant there are other certification courses as well such as TYPO3 CMS Certified Integrator and TYPO3 CMS Certified Developer
So start with the first step of knowing all there is about the Certification and its scope. It has a lot of potential to grow and comes with big opportunities.
Let's Talk / Discuss
Response within a business day, guaranteed!