Facebook comments plugin is a great tool that will allow you to show your visitors Facebook comments on your website’s particular page. At the same time this plugin is very useful for improving your website traffic from Facebook.
This plugin is easy to use, you just need to create Fb App ID and use it on your website.
Key features of ns_facebook_comment TYPO3 Extension:
- Easy Moderation.
- Moderation with your Facebook Profile.
- Moderation with Facebook App.
- Facebook Comments Widget.
- Comments by Shortcode for pages and custom locations.
- Comments for all posts.
- Fully Responsive.
- Fully customizable.
1. Front-end view after plug-in installation
3.1 Get the extension via composer
Using the command line
composer require nitsan/ns-facebook-comment:dev-master
3.2 Get the extension
Step 1: Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
Step 2: Get the extension-
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key 'ns_facebook_comment' and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/ns_facebook_comment/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
3.3 Activate the TypoScript
The extension ships some static TypoScript code which needs to be included.
Step 1: Go to Template Module.
Step 2: Switch to Root page.
Step 3: Select Info/Modify option from drop-down.
Step 4: Click on Edit the whole template record button.
Step 5: Switch to Includes tab.
Step 6: Search for Extension and after search click on extension name.
Verify that your selected extension move to the selected items.
Quick & Easy configuration of “Facebook Comments” into TYPO3
To create the FB App ID for your TYPO3 site:
Step 1: Login to Facebook.
Step 2: Create App id for Facebook Comments from this URL https://developers.facebook.com/apps
Step 3: Plugin configuration
Step 3.1: Go to Page Module.
Step 3.2: Open the page where you want to add the plugin.
Step 3.3: Click on add content button and switch to Plugins tab.
Step 3.4: Now integrate it to the selected page.
Step 3.5: Now just configure plugin with Facebook App ID and also Other fields as per requirements.
Please use the buttons ‘Flush frontend caches’ and ‘Flush general caches’ from the top panel. The ‘Clear cache’ function of the install tool will also work perfectly.
Support: You could report any issues/problems at Github - https://github.com/nitsan-technologies/ns_facebook_comment/issues
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org